Are you missing a tooth or two and want it replaced? A dental bridge may be the perfect option for you. This is a non-surgical procedure that replaces missing teeth with a permanent/non-removable option!
Bridges span the gap between anchoring teeth when you have a tooth or more missing. Dental bridges can be supported by natural teeth or by implants.
- Restore your smile to its original appearance
- Bring back the ability to properly chew and speak
- Maintain the shape of your face with the teeth as underlying structure
- Balance the forces in your bite properly by replacing missing teeth
- Prevent remaining teeth from drifting out of position